The next chapter
First of all, a follow-up... Things are going pretty well. God is good first and foremost, and has indeed provided a way through. I particularly note how many of my cherished friends and family have been involved in this process - from encouragement to correction to the provision of money. It's an AMAZING feeling knowing that I have God-seeking people around me who keep pointing me towards Him. Thankyou all...
Secondly, the adventure of final year college has begun. I had my first lecture today, which is a wierd subject (field education) because we turn up at semi-regular intervals. In theory we have eighty hours of contact over the year, and then an amount of time spent in field placement. This will probably be more than eighty hours - by quite a bit. I'm really looking forward to this. It's kind of scary and exciting all at once. They have set up fantastic placements for us this year, with organizations that might have employment opportunities at the end. I have been given the opportunity to do my placement right near church, which will put me in tuch with that same community. Something I'm quite excited about. There still seems to be so much to grasp. I feel keen to start, and at the same time, completely unready. This should be quite an adventure... mentors and supervisors and clients and paperwork!!
Secondly, the adventure of final year college has begun. I had my first lecture today, which is a wierd subject (field education) because we turn up at semi-regular intervals. In theory we have eighty hours of contact over the year, and then an amount of time spent in field placement. This will probably be more than eighty hours - by quite a bit. I'm really looking forward to this. It's kind of scary and exciting all at once. They have set up fantastic placements for us this year, with organizations that might have employment opportunities at the end. I have been given the opportunity to do my placement right near church, which will put me in tuch with that same community. Something I'm quite excited about. There still seems to be so much to grasp. I feel keen to start, and at the same time, completely unready. This should be quite an adventure... mentors and supervisors and clients and paperwork!!
Labels: Expectation, God, Self
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home