No more major papers :)
OH yes, it's finally happened!
I have completed my last main paper for the year... I still have a journal to finish (can't do the last entry til the lecture) and a 40 minute counselling prac, but other than that I'm done for the summer.
I think I might have stressed myself a little more than necessary, cos the papers I've just finished still aren't due for a week, but it just feels so damn good knowing they are done.
Can't wait to hit the beach...
I have completed my last main paper for the year... I still have a journal to finish (can't do the last entry til the lecture) and a 40 minute counselling prac, but other than that I'm done for the summer.
I think I might have stressed myself a little more than necessary, cos the papers I've just finished still aren't due for a week, but it just feels so damn good knowing they are done.
Can't wait to hit the beach...
1 Comments:
I understand completely. Its such a good feeling, and a strange one i might add, to know that you have nothing else to do. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home