Making Indecisions

A little about me. If you're reading this blog you probably already know who I am and some of what I do. I've decided to create this as a means of expressing some of the strange dreams, thoughts and aspirations that run through my head from time to time...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

You learn more when you don't.

It's been far too long since my last post, due largely to the fact I have been on holidays, and hence not really doing any of my regular things. Something has happened that I have found amusing, and I share it with you all in the hope it is funny to someone else.

For Anger Management I am required to keep a two week 'anger log', recording every time I am angry, the why and the who and all that stuff. After a week and a half I only have one entry, and surprise surprise, it's the actions of another driver.

I was musing over my (lack of) results, and why this might be, as it's going to make it really hard to write the paper. It seems that most of my angry moments are directly related to college, hence I'm not getting as angry while I'm on holidays. I'm not really sure what to do about that but, oh well!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ain't that the truth though. When I'm away from work, I get less POed with people and things. The only thing that I get annoyed at when on holidays, is like how you've said already - other drivers.

12 Oct 2006, 11:08:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My suggestion... don't sleep for the next three days and see what you mood is like after that. Then go back to the restuarant from the other night and order another cocktail and a bowl of pasta.

12 Oct 2006, 4:26:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe - Maybe you should do a case study. I'll write down mine for the next 2 weeks, and you'll have a wonderful essay. In fact, you'd probably run out of room to write about all my anger moments!

18 Oct 2006, 10:55:00 am  
Blogger T said...

but then I could write most of yours off as pregnancy-related. I spoke to the lecturer about it, and she made me feel like I had problems getting in touch with my anger. No, I'm quite in touch with my emotions, especially anger. Now I'm back at college I have confirmation of that! :P

18 Oct 2006, 11:02:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anger issues.................its a good thing your not an angry man toby!! i think that sgreat lots of guys are angry........

18 Oct 2006, 5:09:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this game, there's a triangle.......

19 Oct 2006, 11:58:00 am  
Blogger T said...

But who's triangle is it???

19 Oct 2006, 1:52:00 pm  
Blogger T said...

BTW, thanks for the compliment Allie! From my perspective as a counsellor-in-training, I am concerned that so many men are angry, but don't know why, or how to express it safely. Finding the balance between being passionate men and being too agressive is becoming a big challenge...

19 Oct 2006, 2:02:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you shut up about the silly triangle! I'm sick of it!!! :| (Insert angrier looking face if you can...)

20 Oct 2006, 12:04:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home