Making Indecisions

A little about me. If you're reading this blog you probably already know who I am and some of what I do. I've decided to create this as a means of expressing some of the strange dreams, thoughts and aspirations that run through my head from time to time...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Feeling honest

Well, this was part of my aim when I started this blog, so I should hold up my end of the bargain and put it out there, sorry in advance if it offends anyone's sensibilities...

When I woke up this morning I was disappointed. Not because it was raining (hailing actually). I love extreme weather. Not because it was cold. That was a good reason to stay in my cosy bed. Nah, I was just disappointed to still be here. Simple as that. I had the distinct feeling that I'd had enough of this game. Enough of circumstances where things just weren't going have a positive outcome. I guess we are all made for a world that's a bit different to this one. Maybe I'm just more aware of how temporary my earthly home is. Don't know, but I feel restless and uncomfortable here. I don't fit, even in the places where I fit best, and it's becoming more and more obvious...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah a lot of us feel that way! I don't know if it's cos we're still single in a crowd of married and partnered friends. Or weather it's god telling us to get out of our comfort zone and do something crazy?

24 Sept 2006, 4:47:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is quite likely that God is getting you ready for change. Cherish what you have now and get excited cause HE is going to do something amazing :)

26 Sept 2006, 12:45:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i think that would be pretty normal seeing as we are aliens to this world, and we dont fit in...
but dont worry, every day is a new days, and you may wake up tommorow STOKED to be alive!!! in fact you probably will!!
I know God has awesome plans for your life, even if they are hard! You've got the most servant heart, which God will toatally use and also bless you 4 it!!!

1 Oct 2006, 7:10:00 am  
Blogger T said...

Thanks for all your contributions and wisdom. Thankyou especially Allie for your kind words and encouragement- they mean heaps to me. I hope we can all encourage each other in our day to day lives, especially when we notice that someone is feeling down. Encouragement is so powerful. Let's not deny it of each other.

1 Oct 2006, 11:24:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home