Dreaming
Ever been so tired you had no physical strength left?
I had a dream like that sunday night. In this dream I was driving south along States Road, Morphett Vale. It must have been one in the morning. I suddenly found myself driving over the crest and running out of fuel. I was so tired in the dream that it took me a while to figure out why the car went quiet.
For some reason the steering became really heavy after that, such that it was a struggle to keep it on the road, much less in a straight line (I don't know why, cos I don't have power steering...). The car was wandering all over the road. A family out riding their bikes (at 1am?) decided to cross the road in front of me forcing me to swerve to the other side of the road. I managed to avoid them and roll to a stop by the roundabout at the southern end, then I woke up.
Was it a hint to remember to fill up with petrol? Was it my brain telling me I was REALLY tired? I thought going to sleep was supposed to be the solution to that... Maybe I should avoid getting power steering? I dunno, but it was enough to get my attention for a moment!
I had a dream like that sunday night. In this dream I was driving south along States Road, Morphett Vale. It must have been one in the morning. I suddenly found myself driving over the crest and running out of fuel. I was so tired in the dream that it took me a while to figure out why the car went quiet.
For some reason the steering became really heavy after that, such that it was a struggle to keep it on the road, much less in a straight line (I don't know why, cos I don't have power steering...). The car was wandering all over the road. A family out riding their bikes (at 1am?) decided to cross the road in front of me forcing me to swerve to the other side of the road. I managed to avoid them and roll to a stop by the roundabout at the southern end, then I woke up.
Was it a hint to remember to fill up with petrol? Was it my brain telling me I was REALLY tired? I thought going to sleep was supposed to be the solution to that... Maybe I should avoid getting power steering? I dunno, but it was enough to get my attention for a moment!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home