A fresh start
Hey all! Welcome to my new blog. I certainly hope it will be more interesting than my last one, which went nowhere cos I didn't feel like sharing. I've decided to put a little more of myself out there, and you can decide whether to like it or leave it....For those who actually saw my old blog (which was very few of you) I'll update you a bit-
The prospect of going and working overseas fell through. It was pretty disappointing in one sense, but I had been praying for some clarity, and it doesn't get much clearer than having the opportunity taken away. So that's cool, and I'm still at college. Nearly three quarters of my way through the degree, which is huge for me.
My much loved cat, Twinkle, died during the mid year break. For those who knew how much she meant to me, you will understand when I say it still hurts. I'm okay with it, of course. But she has been a friend and companion since I was about twelve, so that's about fourteen years. Compare that with the fact that the longest close friendship with a person would currently be Nomis, at about 9 or 10 years, and you'll start to get a picture.
She was sick for quite a while, so I'm just glad she's not suffering anymore.
3 Comments:
Hey Toby, congrates on the blog. Lots of people are using these for some great effect, I hope your may do the same.
Oh, just worked out that if this gets approved, I'm your first commenter..... yay me!
Hi Craig. Thanks for your encouraging words. I certainly hope this will be a place to provoke discussion, as well as sharing more of myself. Well done on being the first comment :)
Hey Toby! How Cool! Dont know much about blog, but if it means I get an insight into somebody else's crazy dreams, I say, BRING IT ON! Look forward to more Blog! Sorry bout your cat...
Post a Comment
<< Home