Making Indecisions

A little about me. If you're reading this blog you probably already know who I am and some of what I do. I've decided to create this as a means of expressing some of the strange dreams, thoughts and aspirations that run through my head from time to time...

Monday, August 28, 2006

Follow-up

Well I have been musing over my dreams, particularly the latter one, and with some prayer it would seem I've found a convenient answer: I am concerned/ upset/ sad that some of my really close friends are going to be moving away in the next few months. Sounds obvious in hind-sight, huh?

Point is I'm thankful now that I wrote the dream down when I woke up. It's given me a chance to be honest with myself about how I feel, being kinda stuck in Adelaide while there's a whole world waiting to be discovered...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home