Making Indecisions

A little about me. If you're reading this blog you probably already know who I am and some of what I do. I've decided to create this as a means of expressing some of the strange dreams, thoughts and aspirations that run through my head from time to time...

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My precious noodles

My precious noodles, I know you are going through a hard time right now. I ask you to trust me when I say that this process will soften your hearts and make you more complete, even though you lack nothing now. I know you have found yourselves in hot water, and it may feel like I've abandoned you, but I haven't. I see what goes on and I allow it because it is part of the process of conditioning you for this life, and the next, your ultimate purpose.

You see I have always been with you, and have watched your every step from the supermarket, where I paid full price for you (You are more than worth it, you know) to this very moment. And I hope that you trust me when I say that I have a much richer purpose for you than you can possibly imagine now. Put simply, I want us to be together. I want you to be so close that we are one; inseparable. You will still be individuals of course, each retaining your own uniqueness. Some of you will be saucy, and others not. Some of you will be more cheesy than others. But what matters more is that we will be together, so much so that people would say we are one.

There is a time coming soon when your circumstances will change, and the hot water you're in now will drain away, leaving you feeling high and dry. You may feel abandoned, but I will not leave you. I am right there. I am the one pouring away the hot water because I know the time is right. Please don't try to escape with the hot water as I pour it. It may feel like safety, but you were not designed to stay in hot water forever! I know this. I want you to trust me. To stay with me, to the end of the life you have now, which is really so short when compared to eternity with me. I know it feels like you're stuck, but I can see you changing, I really can. A time is coming soon when your true character will be revealed, when you will be so wonderful, that your very existence will honour me before all the other foods!

You are a blessing to me, little noodles! Don't ever doubt it! Hang in there, your future is wonderful, that is assured.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is very creative. the thought behind your noodles and the letter to mr ford is a style not many are able to achieve.

1 Apr 2008, 10:09:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are a very strange man! ;)

2 Apr 2008, 8:48:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home