Making Indecisions

A little about me. If you're reading this blog you probably already know who I am and some of what I do. I've decided to create this as a means of expressing some of the strange dreams, thoughts and aspirations that run through my head from time to time...

Saturday, October 06, 2007

What don't you like about you?

I reckon most people have something they don't like about themselves. Even if they're not willing to admit it, there's something that they want to change, improve, tweak..

For me it's teeth. Not that I'm unhappy with my smile. More that I'm unhappy that mine seem to wear out quickly. I was reminded of this last week when a filling fell out. As terrified of dentists as I am, I knew this one had to be dealt with quickly. The low-cost dentistry options in Adelaide are pretty sparse, so I ended up getting sent to the SA Dental Serice, aka. dentist school. It actually worked out pretty well. My dentist knew what he was doing and had a supervisor checking in periodically. It was actually a more comfortable experience than a lot of the expensive dental work I've had done.

What really gets to me is knowing that in a few years I will have to have it filled again, or possibly removed, because my teeth are like that. I mean if that's my biggest problem, then I'm doing pretty well, but somewhere inside I can already feel the next needle going in and the sound of that drill.....

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my inabilaties to say no, even to sitations i know will be bad for me.

8 Oct 2007, 1:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home