Options
This is a thought I scribbled down the other night...
"It may appear at times that I have it all together - that I am generally at peace with the world around me. This is both true and untrue. At many points in my life, I struggle not knowing what to think, how to feel, or what to do. At these times I find that I have only two options in front of me:- to fall into the arms of God, trusting that they will catch me, or to fall into my own sense of hopelessness."
"It may appear at times that I have it all together - that I am generally at peace with the world around me. This is both true and untrue. At many points in my life, I struggle not knowing what to think, how to feel, or what to do. At these times I find that I have only two options in front of me:- to fall into the arms of God, trusting that they will catch me, or to fall into my own sense of hopelessness."
Labels: faith, God, philosophy, Self, theology
1 Comments:
its not hopelessness to feel lost in a situation. its human nature, we are controlled by our feelings, it only seems hopeless if you dont listen to what your heart or head is trying to tell you.
Post a Comment
<< Home