Making Indecisions

A little about me. If you're reading this blog you probably already know who I am and some of what I do. I've decided to create this as a means of expressing some of the strange dreams, thoughts and aspirations that run through my head from time to time...

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Working class man

Well, I finally have a job! Only four years of study and sweat, and I have achieved the fabulous rank of .... factory hand. As un-glamourous as it seems, it is actually quite a bit of fun. I wouldn't want it to be my life's expectation, but it is good to turn a few dollars, and save up for some of my plans for this year. It is rewarding too, because it's physical work, which is something my life has lacked while I was at college. Essentially I'm getting paid to work out. That's how I see it anyway.

I also get to work with funky chemicals, dangerous amounts of electricity, and other things that can kill you, seeing as the company is an electro-plating business. The brass-cyanide solution is particularly interesting. We're not supposed to put our hands in that one...

Only problem right now is that we're far too efficient, which means that the work might run out sooner than was originally suggested. We'll see what happens. In the meantime it just feels good to be a working man again!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home